♥ ♡ คู่เกย์จีนปักกิ่ง j.law & kirio น่ารักมากกกกก ♡ ♥
สนใจ คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจ คลิกดูรายละเอียด

สนใจโฆษณาติดต่อ laopedcenter[at]hotmail.com คลิ๊กรายละเอียดที่ตำแหน่งว่างเลยครับ

สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ♥ ♡ คู่เกย์จีนปักกิ่ง j.law & kirio น่ารักมากกกกก ♡ ♥  (อ่าน 2111623 ครั้ง)

ออฟไลน์ miwmiwjung

• เป็ดมัธยม
  • กระทู้: 185
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +8/-0
ย่อง  เงียบๆมาข้างหลังได้จังหวะ
กระโดด  ล็อกคอเจลอ   จับทำเมียซะเลย   555+

kid14

• บุคคลทั่วไป
เจกับลั่วกลับมาแอดweiboกันเหมือนเดิมแล้วคะ  o13

ออฟไลน์ 2pmui

• เป็ดHephaestus
  • กระทู้: 1509
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +66/-6
^
^
^
ดีใจ  :m4: แต่เฮียแกหายโกรธยังอะ

siranee

• บุคคลทั่วไป
อ่านะ ได้แค่นี้ก็ดีแล้ว ถึงแม้จะไม่กลับมารักกัน

แต่ขอให้กลับมาพูดคุยกันดีๆเหมือนเดิมกะพอใจละ

kirio กะไม่ค่อยอัพ weibo เลยอ่า  :sad4:

ปัจจุบันเลยติดตาม yuxi & oyo แทน

cheekyguy

• บุคคลทั่วไป
น่ารักดีครับ  :haun4: :haun4: :haun4:

kid14

• บุคคลทั่วไป
รู้สึกว่าเฮียแกให้อภัยน้องแล้วนะ

แต่ไม่รู้จะกลับมาคบกันอีกไหม

ออฟไลน์ Guill

• เป็ดHestia
  • กระทู้: 678
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +51/-4
อยากให้กลับมาคบกันจัง

kiawza

• บุคคลทั่วไป
มาแอบดูกระทู้นี้เกือบทุกวัน สิ่งที่อยากเห็นที่สุดคือ "รูปคู่"  :o8:

ออฟไลน์ 30996

• เป็ดประถม
  • กระทู้: 9
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +5/-0
บอกตรงๆนะ
ว่าตอนที่มีข่าวเลิกกันช่วงแรกๆนั้นช็อคมาก แต่พอจูนสติตัวเองกลับมาได้ก็ดีขึ้น กร๊ากกก
แต่อยากบอกว่าตอนนั้นแอบภาวนาว่าปีใหม่นี้ขอให้ทั้งคู่กลับมาคืนดีดันเถอะ
แต่ถึงจะยังไม่คืนดีกัน แต่เห็นทั้งคู่กลับมาพูดคุยกันเหมือนเดิม(มั้ง)ก็ดีใจแล้ว

ออฟไลน์ luk_pla

• เป็ดประถม
  • กระทู้: 63
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +3/-0
เอิ่มมมมม ตอนนี้ รู้สึกเหมือนเฮียกับลั่วเขาโต้เถียงกันใน weibo คือเราก็แปลจีนไม่ออก อิ้งก็งูๆปลาๆ ใครแปลได้บ้างค๊าาาา  กลัวว่ามันจะเป็นอย่างที่เราคิดอ่ะ เดี๋ยวลองวบรวมก่อน แล้วจะเอามาลงนะคะ

CoMMuNiTY Of ThAiBoYsLoVE

ประกาศที่สำคัญ

ตั้งบอร์ดเรื่องสั้น ขึ้นมาใครจะโพสเรื่องสั้นให้มาโพสที่บอร์ดนี้ ถ้าเรื่องไหนไม่จบนานเกิน 3 เดือน จะทำการลบทิ้งทันที
https://thaiboyslove.com/webboard/index.php?topic=2160.msg2894432#msg2894432

รวบรวมปรับปรุงกฏของเล้าและการลงนิยาย กรุณาเข้ามาอ่านก่อนลงนิยายนะครับ
https://thaiboyslove.com/webboard/index.php?topic=459.0

สิ่งที่ "นักเขียน" ควรตรวจสอบเมื่อรวมเล่มกับสำนักพิมพ์
https://thaiboyslove.com/webboard/index.php?topic=37631.0

ออฟไลน์ luk_pla

• เป็ดประถม
ยาวหน่อยนะคะ

Xiahe  : we see this is my phone number! Publish my phone number is @ Mailuo Luo 's current boyfriend Li Jiawen. This is your little angel Mai Luoluo planned under the micro-Bo, I think you finally understand why I always say that silence, and the total inability to silence, right? Today, the first time they come out to play next gun.

Xiahe  : Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I want you to finally know who has long been lying, right? If the person can be exposed is limited to phone and my home address, I am glad my character is innocent. Rest assured I will not be exposed Mai Luoluo phone, which means low-grade, I disdain to use. We wait for this calculation, my next three years, adultery is a variety of hats ready to frame me, they certainly will, Mai Luoluo this person understand me too.

Xiahe  : My phone number is Li Jiawen revenge on the Internet one night, received more than two thousand text messages over six thousand missed calls. But I do not get angry! I am glad no one called me, all my comfort!These drug users perennial stand my tongue, I also occasionally scolded meal. But in my humiliation when no one care about that, the whole feeling of conscience to speak! This is why I am such a bad temper, but no close friends, noisy one reason I left, I content with it!

Xiahe  : @ Mai Luoluo distorted out of context you and I read the article.Your phrase "If you told me frankly that we re together" after the recording I listened to the dialogue, because I honestly believe you own. I do in the summer of 2009, that is, the whole of your cosmetic Manlianshixue I'm angry and you've seen someone after breaking up trouble and ml once, I dare dare! I ask you: This is your starting in September 2008 and the Li Jiawen betrayal reason today it? Below

Xiahe  : Sorry everyone, every time I have determined to break up, and then he combined three words I relented. The first thing is always complex, "Grandpa, you were told before you say users are false," Ever since then I say to you I lie lie lie, Mai Luoluo is innocent, then he again derailed, I would anger . Christmas past, he said as long as honest and calm condemning each other on the back. Ever again did, I too love to forgive him, okay?

Mai Luoluo  : someone, you are still distorting the facts! And L is the only year I know, I micro-blog on his message, recommended a small Yao songs.July 2011, he was the first time in Chengdu and met. You this is not really a lie too, right? What are cosmetic and you break up trouble, began to cloud the issue yet? I believe you have loved me. I just love when my silence, the silence is that I installed the poor, and then die bite? Point of conscience do you have? !

Xiahe  : you again and meet some friends for a year I do not know, but I was 09.8 months and L love it! Who is fuzzy focus? Focus is due to you having an affair Li Jiawen three years broke up, mention why you are so focused? Conscience? I carry a few million real estate debt, repayment period rather pay the money owed employees take the matter to your home equipment mass publicity, loss of over four years, did your day? In this life you only gave me 11000 break even back! Also to talk with you tm conscience? Beast!

Mai Luoluo  : all these years I never deny you pay. Every weekend I sit three hours from the school bus back to you that, spend a day, and three hours bus ride back to school. Wash your bowl heap a week, a week's clothes. With my sister and my mother Siqibailai the money to help you pay down debt. I did a few million debt to help you all also clean my fault! Indeed, I have to pay negligible, but at least I dare say, this is my responsibility to do that, and you? Said those words like a man?

Xiahe  : you are a student weekend Langfang city we going to separate charges back to it? Which students are not so? Our family cook no more than 20 years you all have a few bowls to wash up? Moreover, also invited aunt! 2000000 I have, you mat over twenty thousand also have to go back twice, I called you for it? Responsibility is that you still love me mouth! Lie to me frankly past you and your Lijia Wen hair lying on a hotel online today recording with my 2009 washed your 2011?

Mai Luoluo  : In recent years many times in public that you separate your love for each fight you have insulted me vilified, wished he could have rendered the illusion of the world believe. When you are happy holding my God, happy free to abuse me. I gave all endure. You always mention the consumer for me, and I is not the money you pay, you ignored it. In love with two people hate this thing.Can you repeatedly exaggerated fabrication. Like you even more scary!

Xiahe  : No matter how bad my temper, you should have a new love I confess! I will let you to choose! But you can not live with me for four years, and his life three and a half. Brought to light no apology, but also broke the design together to discredit me! This is the reason we now Cheng Chou! I can understand your night stand but can not understand a woman and two to sell you! I call you because I was deceived for three years! Why you call me? Cool last three years because you did not let me shoot you comfortable?

Xiahe  : Your father investigated how the cold steel, Li h m May I still did not mention the issue, although that event so that you May be found in June and is looking for people to settle, Miss Xie Danhua I did not send the phone to the Internet, In addition to Li Jiawen outside of the actor and the older man that I did not mention that your sister why you folks I did not resolve the name section, you call me now I did not drying out. Although these more lethal, but we do not because they break. Conscience?

Mai Luoluo  : My father is now the office work, I ask when he was investigating? Welcome once again to the report. Yesterday you forward people ! double Chen mind to it, and he confirmed to help you, Guiyang from August to December, and my name does not appear that any real estate transaction information, then from what I said? After slander others, hit his face on the delete to it, and conscience? Do not say you can be compiled of the things you did not mention! Have you ever closed a long letter in the first how to say it? As

Xiahe  : @ Mai Luoluo This number is we have a couple numbers, with the Young Austrian identity to buy, has not canceled. At that time we study how to deal with at home every day your father's case, you amnesia?Unfortunately, I did not think the recording time. You washed your hair microblogging that I framed? Please explain your godfather Who are you?So have the ability to eliminate your dad after induction of the case? Why do you have to wait for godfather scene before you save your dad? What is your godfather gift waiting for you to send it?

Mai Luoluo  : The "he" called Fruit Chan is my hometown. His father bought a house in Guiyang, advised my father also bought. Like you can be that wicked landlord, set down in order to get money, get money and then not sell the finished result, there is a dispute. We discuss how to solve at home, because you have experience in the SMS where you lure me say it again, now upside down. Chen dad was deployed to quell the matter, which is called "the latest thing." You amnesia, right?

Xiahe  : Who is your father a month vowed that ordinary workers, money to buy a house? Ah you today admitted that he bought another! Would you please fierce slap yourself a mouth! This message is obviously a dispute Lijia Wen me and you and your amour! How this "he" in your mouth today, called Chan Lee? ! Do not you accidentally leaked the name of another lover? You can be a bit Bianxia Hua standards it? This is a screenshot a conversation, not a word shot! You just forget it urgent?

Mai Luoluo  : When I said to give you the opportunity to compound? I've always said, we go back, but at least you can be friends. Then you tell me, you carry me with my friends at home in bed making love. Could I also ask you to let me go home? You can break out of a love, love the finish, and you are a good I have to come back to you? You said if you listen carefully, also in 2009, and his love? You amnesia, right? I am afraid that someone else in 2009.

Xiahe  : lying fine! You look at this date, this time we have been well known microblogging war broke, and you and I believe in micro-talking what? I believe you either way you go Donghonghong false repentance injured you? Never expected you to repent is to set my recording, I washed his whole dead! Once at the recording that I haunt you seek together? You are so small on such villainy! This book dares to get in the way the female who died! I really look down on you!

Mai Luoluo  : My dad has always been an ordinary worker, is to grow your event, try to turn him hailed as director. Later, when Bianxia Hua, please Baidu OK, take a look at the director who named names even?Please give yourself a big resounding slap in the face right? You once again cloud the issue, do you want to hide who in 2009 blew the mysterious gun friendly? In the face of the recording, you can lie Lianpian. Ah you never had!

Xiahe  : 2009 Friends I have a gun! I recognize every minute! I absolutely do not transfer because I think! Please explain what you do not cloud the issue and Li Jiawen 08-11 years throughout the country you are doing an open house! Open house for three years without sex, time and again by Ethereal has time and again to open the room! He is the impotence or what?People across the country are very concerned about his physical condition!

Mai Luoluo  : please look at the date! November 28! Whether you set me, and then write the "truth" made a record! I was really holding the mentality of your compound, but did not think your trap! The minute you are gay friendly arm around your gun too! Please do not force me to put those things you sent me Tieshanglai! I will then gather up all the evidence, compared to your direct sales this month's one-man show, tell me what is the relationship and Li Jiawen in the end!

Xiahe  : Fuck! Just said never to be complex! Compound was prepared to say now? You bite a quasi-spread panic can not persist in the end? You then sell 23,000 of the net selling price is now handled Jingdong <Wizard song> I help you, but have been lied to speak of fifteen million, you sign a new Hua Xianfeng was false sales broke the news to check out online I was no way to continue to help you of. Fairy? You not go to support education ah? Art of today is not how strange? Today, not disguise it?

Mai Luoluo  : Mr. Xia He, you too well the network is at immediate refreshing place, there is always the people who instigated you curse, you mounted the throne shameless brave, I admire you. And you can be a good logical reason for it again? You confused the first time after we break our peace with time, it is quite ridiculous. Bookstores and book sales are between the annual count of the Press, you take my shelves the first week of sales that matter, thank you for helping me to do everything.

Xiahe  : sister shouted in unison against you sell! Do not capture those who made hundreds of the old map, and one and ten thousand is a content, the audience will not sell your book, your book is the study of the negative feedback network is not my trouble. Threatened to sell her sister's trump card is his cell phone in my nude! Self-timer with his flute, and estimated that he dared, he also took me to pass him! Kind of direct transfer! Do not waste viewers time! I wait for the climax!

Xiahe  : Li Jiawen good to me: you pretend to play on the students, pretending to Shanghai TV director, Hunter Group, posing a small opening, posing new Hua Xianfeng manager, posing as the son of Bank of China, the actual practice over the years lie neither school tuition at home no work, now claiming to be Mai Luoluo broker these ridiculous nothing to do with me!But please ring me every day I give myself by the powder, the only thing I can do for you is to play with the loose woman left to send you off when the baby!

Xiahe  : you tell a love story: the years of passion and I Mailuo Luo at home when a man hiding downstairs facing the wind always fart and so he did not dare put down, if we take a bath after I personally feel When driving to send wheat out steal wheat will send text messages to dozens of axioms that Lee outside to wait two hours, so they live for three years! Michael Lee to please with his wife and mother has not also borrow tens of thousands, today they get married it! Please Sahua Congratulations love.

ยาวม๊ากกกกกกกกกกกก  คือแบบ ใครมีความสามารถ ช่วยหน่อยนะคะ  จากที่อ่านคร่าวๆ(แบบไม่ค่อยรู้เรื่อง) ก็เหมือนเขาทั้งคู่ทะเลาะกันอยู่อ่ะค่ะ  เราก็ไม่แน่ใจอ่ะนะ

kid14

• บุคคลทั่วไป
เหมือนกับมาทะเลาะกันอีกแล้วอะ  o22

อยากรู้จริงๆว่าเขียนว่าอะไรกันบ้าง

ทั้งเฮียทั้งน้องอัพเยอะ+ยาวมาๆเลย

FanJKi

• บุคคลทั่วไป
 :เฮ้อ:  ตามห่างๆอย่างห่วงๆ

ไงก็อย่าลืมคำเตือนขอพี่พูห์ โมดุฯนะค่ะ ยังไม่อยากให้กระทู้แห่งความทรงจำดี ๆ ต้องหายไป   :bye2:

นับจากนี้เป็นต้นไป ขอประกาศให้ทราบว่า ถ้ามีการทะเลาะเบาะแว้งเกี่ยวกับคู่วายหนุ่มจีนคู่นี้อีก
ผู้ดูแลขอใช้อำนาจปิดกระทู้ไม่ให้มีการแสดงความคิดเห็นกันอีกต่อไป
แต่จะไม่ลบกระทู้จะคงกระทู้เอาไว้ให้ได้เข้ามาอ่าน และไม่สามารถแสดงความคิดใดๆ ได้อีก
การเตือนครั้งนี้ถือว่าเป็นการทำทัณฑ์บนเอาไว้ หากมีการทำผิดกฏเล้าอีก กระทู้จะโดนปิดทันที
จะไม่มีการแจ้งเตือนจากโมดุฯอีกต่อไป ถือว่าครั้งนี้ทุกคนต้องรับผิดชอบร่วมกัน คอยดูแลไม่ให้มีปัญหาขึ้นมาอีก
จึงแจ้งมาเพื่อทราบ
พูห์ โมดุฯ

siranee

• บุคคลทั่วไป
งุมๆ  ปวดหัวแทนพวกเค้าทั้งคู่

ที่ต้องมานั่งทะเลาะกันตลอด

อยากบอกทั้งคู่จังว่า ปีใหม่แล้ว

อะไรที่ไม่ดีก็เลิกแล้วต่อกัน แล้วหันหน้ามาคุยกันดีก่า

( แต่คงได้แต่บอกในนี้ เพราะคงคุยกันไม่รู้เรื่อง )

ออฟไลน์ sapphire_yaoi

• Because A True Love Never Die
  • เป็ดเด็กช่าง
  • กระทู้: 275
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +8/-0
คิริโอะน่ารักมากมาย :o8: อยากให้ในเล้ามีคู่ที่เปิดเผยแบบนี้จัง :haun4:

manny2526

• บุคคลทั่วไป

ออฟไลน์ กว่าจะไร้เดียงสา

• อาจมีค่าเพียงหยดน้ำ...สักวันจะกลายเป็นฝน
  • เป็ดแสนดี
  • เป็ดHermes
  • กระทู้: 2118
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +445/-26
:เฮ้อ:  ตามห่างๆอย่างห่วงๆ

ไงก็อย่าลืมคำเตือนขอพี่พูห์ โมดุฯนะค่ะ ยังไม่อยากให้กระทู้แห่งความทรงจำดี ๆ ต้องหายไป   :bye2:

จริงๆแล้วพี่พูห์เค้าหมายถึง แฟนคลับของคู่นี้ทะเลาะกันเองค่ะ
ไม่ได้หมายความว่า ถ้าคู่นี้ทะเลาะกันแล้วห้ามแปลหรือห้ามโพสในกระทู้
ข่าวคราวของคู่นี้ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นด้านใดๆ ทุกคนสามารถหา แปล และโพสได้ หากไม่ไปละเมิดสิทธิ์ใครมาค่ะ
และพี่พูห์จะปิดกระทู้นี้ก็ต่อเมื่อ แฟนคลับตีกันเองเท่านั้นค่ะ
เดี๋ยวจะไม่มีใครกล่าแปลข่าวมาแปะ เพราะพี่ก็ตามอยู่ อิอิ

ออฟไลน์ indyska

• •ความสุขที่เsาสร้างเอv• - monblurx -
  • เป็ดมัธยม
  • กระทู้: 150
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +18/-1
มันจบไปแล้ว.. แต่ถ้ากลับมารักกันได้ก็คงจะดี ยังไงก็ยังเชียร์คู่นี้เสมอนะ ลาก่อน ((เศร้าจัด))

ออฟไลน์ fastation

• เป็ดHestia
  • กระทู้: 632
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +58/-3
ใครก็ได้ แปลไอ้ยาวๆนั้นให้หน่อย T^T
ว่าแต่นั้นรูปเฮียตอนผมยาวรึ ????  (ถ้าเป็นรูปคนอื่นก็ขอโทดด้วย)

kinsaki

• บุคคลทั่วไป
งุงิๆ งือ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
หายไปนานเลย พอดีช่าวงนี้ยุ่งๆ น่ะครับ ทั้งสอบกลางภาค(อีกแล้ว) เรียนก้หนัก
การบ้านก็เยอะ  :really2:  :really2: เล่นเอาผมเหนื่อยเลย

ว่าแต่ตอนนี้สถานะการเป็นยังไงบ้างแล้วครับ ใครก็ได้ช่วยสรุปสั้นๆ ให้ทีได้มะฮะ  :z3: :z3:
เหอๆ พอดีเวลามีน้อยฮะ แล้วพบกันใหม่  :bye2:  :bye2:

CoMMuNiTY Of ThAiBoYsLoVE

ออฟไลน์ wanmai

• ★รักใสปิ๊ง★(>_<)
  • เป็ดHera
  • กระทู้: 936
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +1195/-5
เราก็ตามมานานแล้วนะ(จากมือถือ)

พอบทจะได้เม้น...เขาก็เลิกกันซะแล้ว แง่ววว :o11:

:เฮ้อ:ไม่เป็นไร ยังไงพี่ก็ยังรักลั่วลั่วนะ :กอด1:

sutapipach

• บุคคลทั่วไป
                   :m18:  ไม่ได้มาเยี่ยมนานเลยนะคร้าบบบบ เอามาฝากให้หายคิดถึงกัน  :m3:

Mai Luoluo in 2012 and 2011

:o8:   ความแตกต่างของ รอยยิ้มและแววตาที่บอกได้ว่า ลั่วลั่วเขาเติบโตขึ้นมาก!....   :-[
     The difference of Smile and Eyes expression to show that Luoluo he was growing up !
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 03-02-2012 12:31:08 โดย sutapipach »

ออฟไลน์ wanmai

• ★รักใสปิ๊ง★(>_<)
  • เป็ดHera
ลั่ว หนูแมนมากเลยลูก

เหมือนกำลังเฝ้าดูลูกชายตัวเองเติบโต :impress3:

ขอบคุณนะคะที่เอารูปน้องมาให้ดูกัน

ออฟไลน์ ผู้หญิงเอาแต่จัย

• เป็ดประถม
  • กระทู้: 9
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +1/-0
เลิกกันแล้วจริงๆหรอค่ะเนี่ย ไม่อยากเลย เหอะ !

อยากทราบว่าเหตุการณ์ปัจจุบันนี้เค้าเป็นยังงัยกันบ้างอ๊ค๊

คัยก้อด้ายยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยย ช่วยบอกที

FanJKi

• บุคคลทั่วไป
น้องโตขึ้นตัดผมสั้นก้อยังน่ารัก คิดถึงรอยยิ้มนี้จัง  :-[

sutapipach

• บุคคลทั่วไป
 :m18: สวัสดีคร้าบ ตอนนี้ใครคิดถึง ลั่วลั่ว บ้างคร้าบ  :-[ มาครั้งนี้น้องมากับลุคใหม่จริงๆ แหะๆก็ดูน้องสิ  :m19:

:m3:  ตอนนี้ถ้าใครกำลังคิดถึง ลั่ว จะบอกว่าน้องเขาอยู่ใกล้ๆนี่เอง  :m18:
         ในภาพน้องส่งโพสมาจากกัมพูชา  (ก็ตอนนี้น้องมาทัวร์ที่กัมพูชา) มาตั้งแต่วันที่ 2 ก พ แล้ว
            # มากับคณะเพื่อ เก็บข้อมูลที่น่าสนใจในกัมพูชาเพื่องานหนังสือเล่มถัดไป
            # และมากับคณะสันติภาพของจีน(อะไรสักอย่างไม่แน่ใจข้อมูลน้อยคร้าบบบใครรู้บอกได้นะ)
         แงแง :o12: อยากไปหาน้องนะแต่ไม่ว่างเลยเพื่อนคนไหนสนใจก็ไปตามล่าหาน้องได้นะ
        ยังพอมีเวลาอีกหนึ่งสัปดาห์ก่อนน้องจะกลับบ้าน(แต่ไม่มีข้อมูลนะว่าน้องเขาจะไปที่ไหนบ้างในกัมพูชา)
        แค่เห็นก็ชื่นใจแล้วววววววววววว  :o8:

ออฟไลน์ luk_pla

• เป็ดประถม
น้องหล่อขึ้น น้องดูแมนขึ้น โธ่!! ความเคะน้องเริ่มหายไป (แต่ยังมีความน่ารักหลงเหลืออยู่นะ)

ออฟไลน์ wanmai

• ★รักใสปิ๊ง★(>_<)
  • เป็ดHera
แมนมากลูก :oni2: :m4:

ออฟไลน์ JJHJJH

• เป็ดแสนดี
  • เป็ดEros
  • กระทู้: 3472
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +293/-2
ลั่วเริ่มหล่อแทนน่ารักแล้วอ่ะ >"<

ออฟไลน์ from_mars

• เป็ดHera
  • กระทู้: 1154
  • ให้คะแนนชื่นชมคนนี้: +136/-0
น้องแมนจริง อะไรจริง
ถ้าไม่เคยรู้มาก่อนนึกว่าเป็นเด็กชายน้อยซุกซน ฮา...
ไม่เป็นไร เฝ้าดู(ห่างๆ)ต่อไป กร้ากก
ขอบคุณจ้า

สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด สนใจลงโฆษณา คลิกดูรายละเอียด